DSEAR & ATEX Assessments
Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002 & ATEX Directive 137
Eagle Safety and Environment Limited are able to:
- Conduct a detailed technical risk assessment of all operations and procedures involving potentially dangerous substances.
- Advise on actions to reduce or eliminate the risk.
- Carry out a hazardous area survey and classification.
- Examine hazardous areas to ensure that correctly rated electrical and mechanical equipment is being used (ATEX rated).
- Implement arrangements to deal with accidents and emergencies.
- Provide information, instruction and training on DSEAR to all employees.
- Identify dangerous substance storage and processing areas.
- Introduce measures to protect against explosions.
Are we the right fit for your company?
Our Health and Safety specialists can help you protect your staff from dangerous and explosive substances
and comply with the law.
Contact us for a no obligation chat