DSEAR Risk Assessments
We can provide experienced and specialist consultants to conduct comprehensive DSEAR risk assessments for your business. Our DSEAR assessment reports will provide clear recommendations on the actions that need to be taken to ensure the safety of employees and others who may be on the premises, limit risks to the premises and achieve compliance with the DSEAR regulations.
The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations require employers to carry out the following actions:
- Prepare a suitable and sufficient risk assessment.
- Identify all dangerous substances.
- Eliminate and reduce the risk from dangerous substances.
- Complete a formal Hazardous Area Classification (HAC).
- Manage ignition sources within hazardous areas.
- Establish provision to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies.
- Provide information, instruction and training to all relevant personnel.
Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002 & ATEX Directive 137
Eagle Safety and Environment Limited are able to:
- Conduct detailed technical DSEAR risk assessments of all operations and procedures involving potentially dangerous substances.
- Advise on actions to reduce or eliminate the risk.
- Carry out a hazardous area survey and classification.
- Examine hazardous areas to ensure that correctly rated electrical and mechanical equipment is being used (ATEX rated).
- Implement arrangements to deal with accidents and emergencies.
- Provide information, instruction and training on DSEAR to all employees.
- Identify dangerous substance storage and processing areas.
- Introduce measures to protect against explosions.
Can we help you with your
DSEAR risk assessments?
Our Health and Safety specialists can help you protect your staff from dangerous and explosive substances and comply with the law.
Get in touch by filling out the form today!